“beautiful”

Latinos Mediterranean Restaurant
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 12, 2013

would definetly reccommend, always have a spot on meal and it never fails to fill your belly as you get given a massive portion, service is brilliant, best restaurant in barnsley

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Had a lovely meal here last night. Went out for family birthday. Really nice environment and staff. Food was very good. Lovely airy feel to it. Excellent presentation of both restaurant and food.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Visited here on a wed night, there were a few people eating all using their groupon vouchers. It was value for money. The food was delicious, the food portions were plentiful, we didn't have enough room for pudding.
I would recommend eating here the food and service was very good.
The venue itself is nice and bright and well presented although there was a slight stain on the table cloth.
I will look forward to visiting again soon.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Our friends had a group on voucher, they have eaten here several times and couldnt wait for us to try it, it was a Wednesday night it wasnt busy, we had a lovely evening the food was excellent I had the Barnsley chop which was cooked to perfection, there wasnt enough custard with the dessert otherwise I would have given it a 5, the waitress was very attentive and made sure we had everything we needed, the prices are more than affordable we are planning on going back on a Saturday afternoon for lunch so watch this space

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Came with a friend a few Wednesdays ago on a deal that she'd purchased, on arrival it wasn't quiet but wasn't too busy it had just the right atmosphere. The waitress was lovely (brown haired lady) couldn't do enough for us and was constantly checking if everyone was ok around the room, she also tempted us into having a desert too! The food was lovely, I even tried things I wouldn't normally and I was pleasantly surprised. I've been before and I would definitely go again! Thank you Latinos.