“Closed”

La Casona
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Sadly this little gem is no more.
This was an excellent spanish restaurant.
A great shame it has closed

2  Thank HenryCrabbe

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Closed earlier this year and has left a big hole in the culinary choices in south Manchester.

This place had a great atmosphere, brilliant tapas, beer and service! This unit still looks like it only closed last night as all the tables are still made up and ready for business. Hopefully someone will see this opportunity and re-open it as a Spanish restaurant.

1  Thank MikeyRules01
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Unfortunately, I will now have to go further afield to enjoy Tapas. My family and I have been coming here for the last 10+ years and it will be sadly missed.

Bizarrely, yet another tea/cake café bar (to add to the many already in the Moor) is opening in its place :(

7  Thank Mikeo111
Reviewed April 20, 2013

This was the most amazing place I had ever been for tapas in my life, I had my 21st birthday here many years back an visited every week for the past at least 6 years, I'm personal friends with hesus (Jesus) who ran it after paco left and returned back to his original country, I just never in my life imagined it closing its doors forever, regars and thanks for serving me for all these years. Ray

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Unfortunately, this local gem of Heaton Moor, Stockport serving fantastic tapas closed down a few days ago. Serving locals for several years, the head chef & co-owner has moved on. Apparently, a tea bar is to open in its place.