“Grandson's favourite place”

44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 95 helpful votes
“Grandson's favourite place”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

We visit this place regularly. It is not the largest of the soft play areas locally but is none the worse for it. It can get a bit packed if there are child parties taking place. It is more for younger children and if you get some boisterous 7yo + children thundering around it can get a little intimidating for younger ones. They serve decent sandwiches and coffee which is good. But the biggest positive for me is they do not charge for adults. That is a real bone of contention for me. Why oh why do some of these establishments insist on charging adults that are actually bringing the paying customer ( the kids ) to their door? It beggars belief and I really fail to understand why. For that reason alone, this place will always be the first choice. This one does very well with the extra purchases made from food and drink without having to charge me for the privilege of sitting and watching my grandson having a fun time.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank davidge

Bramhall, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Grandson day out”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

This a fun place for parents and grandparents to take their children to. You can buy drinks and refreshments.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank LizFaragherBramhal
Stockport, United Kingdom
59 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 202 helpful votes
“Eat before you visit”
Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

Visited here yesterday for the first time with a 3 year old, 2 year old and a 10 month old. It took longer than expected to get through the gate as the guy who looked after reception was also taking a lady's order for food. The children enjoyed the play frame. It's a small centre and only 3 other children so it was easy to see them. The older one particularly liked the long curly slide. Getting to the centre at 12.30pm we wanted food. The kids meals were ok though quite pricey as you normally get a drink included in these places but not here, however, the adults menu is dreadful. Just normal food please... who on earth goes to a play centre for tapas? My daughter who is on a special diet couldnt have anything and I ended up with a bacon baguette though I had ordered a chicken & crispy bacon one.. Wasn't worth taking it back as by then I'd lost the will to live. Whilst we said we would deffinately visit again we will ensuree it's not over lunch time.

Visited October 2013
Stockport
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“fab soft play”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We went here for a childrens party one of my sons friends had there. the layout is great because wherever you are sat you can see your children. youngsters area quite small but adequate. i am not the type of parent who normally sits down and leaves my children to it, but here you can but still see them! It goes up really high but kids love it!!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank shaljones
Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Brilliant.”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We wanted to book our daughters birthday party at late notice and this place was fantastic, they really couldn't do enough for us, even though more people turned up than we were expecting. Its probably better for younger children (up to 6/7) as is it one of the smaller soft play areas in stockport but the adult seating area is great as you really can see the whole thing while sitting with a coffee.

Visited September 2012