“Eat before you visit”

Add it.
Wild Things soft play centre
Ranked #31 of 68 things to do in Stockport
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Visited here yesterday for the first time with a 3 year old, 2 year old and a 10 month old. It took longer than expected to get through the gate as the guy who looked after reception was also taking a lady's order for food. The children enjoyed the play frame. It's a small centre and only 3 other children so it was easy to see them. The older one particularly liked the long curly slide. Getting to the centre at 12.30pm we wanted food. The kids meals were ok though quite pricey as you normally get a drink included in these places but not here, however, the adults menu is dreadful. Just normal food please... who on earth goes to a play centre for tapas? My daughter who is on a special diet couldnt have anything and I ended up with a bacon baguette though I had ordered a chicken & crispy bacon one.. Wasn't worth taking it back as by then I'd lost the will to live. Whilst we said we would deffinately visit again we will ensuree it's not over lunch time.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We went here for a childrens party one of my sons friends had there. the layout is great because wherever you are sat you can see your children. youngsters area quite small but adequate. i am not the type of parent who normally sits down and leaves my children to it, but here you can but still see them! It goes up really high but kids love it!!

1  Thank shaljones
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We wanted to book our daughters birthday party at late notice and this place was fantastic, they really couldn't do enough for us, even though more people turned up than we were expecting. Its probably better for younger children (up to 6/7) as is it one of the smaller soft play areas in stockport but the adult seating area is great as you really can see the whole thing while sitting with a coffee.

1  Thank Jessidy
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I attended a party here with my four year old son recently, it was great! I don't know this area at all, we drove from Didsbury, and got slightly confused when my satnav took me down a little residential street, but there at the back, this place was tucked away :)
Its a lovely size, so you can see the kids playing and drink your coffee. The man on reception/cafe was nice and friendly, im assuming he's the owner?

Iv been to dozens of play centres and this one, although smaller than others, has really maximized the use of every nook and cranny! The party food area is inside the play structure (easily accessible though, just a few steps up!). I really liked it here, it was quiet and calm and there were enough tables for a good crowd.

Only downside I could see was the food, it was tasty, my son ate it all, pizza, a couple of mini sandwiches and fruit, followed by ice cream. Maybe for older children have a bit extra? They get fairly hungry :)

But overall it was still a fab party!!
Toilets were clean too!!