“Hidden gem” 5 of 5 bubbles

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Hidden gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

I attended a party here with my four year old son recently, it was great! I don't know this area at all, we drove from Didsbury, and got slightly confused when my satnav took me down a little residential street, but there at the back, this place was tucked away :)
Its a lovely size, so you can see the kids playing and drink your coffee. The man on reception/cafe was nice and friendly, im assuming he's the owner?

Iv been to dozens of play centres and this one, although smaller than others, has really maximized the use of every nook and cranny! The party food area is inside the play structure (easily accessible though, just a few steps up!). I really liked it here, it was quiet and calm and there were enough tables for a good crowd.

Only downside I could see was the food, it was tasty, my son ate it all, pizza, a couple of mini sandwiches and fruit, followed by ice cream. Maybe for older children have a bit extra? They get fairly hungry :)

But overall it was still a fab party!!
Toilets were clean too!!