“Great food every time!”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 21, 2014

I used to frequented Go East heaps when I lived in Stockport and really missed a 'good Chinese' when I moved to New Zealand nearly 4 years ago. With that in mind I just had to go for dinner during my holiday to the UK and it was just as good as I remembered. We had ribs in ok sauce, duck & pancakes, fillet steak in Cantonese sauce (which was amazing) and lemon chicken. It was delicious and the portions were huge. That will certainly tied me over until my next trip. Thanks Andrew :)

4  Thank EllieRi

Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

I love the food. I love the service and I love the staff. A place that remembers your name. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone

3  Thank Fishinthetulips
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Not been for a couple of years. Changed the downstairs. It was our pet hate that people were passing us, stood having drinks when we were having a meal. Now decor bright, downstairs opened up and stairs blocked off. Our meal did come out slowly, but once food was served it was really good. Staff pleasant and attentive will definitely be returning.

2  Thank Carol R
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Attended this restaurant for the first time last night with a friend who attends all the time. Service and attitude could not be faultered, very attentive and knew our names during the evening (5 of us). Food was lovely no complaints, waiting time was good too. Would highly recommed. Nice quiet restuarant. Will go again.

4  Thank Sonia M
Reviewed February 12, 2014

We went for a meal with two very good friends on Friday night at 9pm. The restaurant was empty apart from a few drinkers at the bar and one other couple. We were disappointed with the environment, as the whole place smelled of damp. The food was truly average, although the service was good. I really can't see how much longer this place can last with such poor surroundings.

2  Thank TommyTV