The room I stayed in had a very large area of mould and peeling wallpaper in the corner. When I tried to open the wardrobe the handle came off in my hand. The window would not close, although that was no bad thing as the room was smelly and stuffy. I found it hard to eat my food after the first forkful revealed a 20cm hair in my tasteless macaroni cheese. I was not able to identify the yellow mush I was served at breakfast, it may have been scambled egg- who knows? This hotel has nothing to recommend it, room in an appalling state, corridors grubby and food dreadful. Please do not stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Hotel Stockport is a modern hotel situated in a quiet residential district close to Stockports bustling town centre, with a wide range of shops and entertainment. The Hotel features the spacious Jenny's cocktail bar offering a relaxing atmosphere where locals and guests can unwind. Jenny's restaurant serves delicious food at breakfast, lunch and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Britannia Hotel Stockport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stockport Britannia Hotel
- Britannia Hotel Stockport Greater Manchester