Hotel was o.k. but a bit dated and needing a bit of modernisation. There was four of us in party and our rooms were ok. There was a few bits and pieces on our carpet, crisps, piece of chocolate and chewing gum. The beds were fine though, comfortable and clean linen, ample tea coffee etc in room. Bathrooms were fine too, clean ample towels and shower gel/shampoo. Dinner on Saturday evening was good, the waiter serves soup and it is self service hot and cold buffet with a good choice. Desert wasn't so good though only gateau or fruit salad and by the time I went for desert the gateau was a bit bashed up. Breakfast was fine, again self service with choice of fruit juices, cereal and hot and cold dishes, toast etc. Not bad entertainment in Saturday night, pop music playing and a few games of bingo. I would say it is an o.k. place for a stopover but maybe not for more than a few nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Hotel Stockport is a modern hotel situated in a quiet residential district close to Stockports bustling town centre, with a wide range of shops and entertainment. The Hotel features the spacious Jenny's cocktail bar offering a relaxing atmosphere where locals and guests can unwind. Jenny's restaurant serves delicious food at breakfast, lunch and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Britannia Hotel Stockport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stockport Britannia Hotel
- Britannia Hotel Stockport Greater Manchester