“Excellent”

Ranked #13 of 591 Restaurants in Stockport
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

It was very busy and we hadn't booked but they still managed to seat us.
We were very happy with the food choices and delighted with the service. Having eaten out a lot recently the service was something that particularly stood out. It felt as though all the staff were happy to help and cared about your overall experience.
The food arrived quickly. It was hot and delicious. Everything tasted fantastic, nicer than what I have had in some restaurants and far exceeding your typical pub grub.
I honestly could not grumble about any part of our visit and plan to return soon.

Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

Great pub, great beer, great food, great service. Soup and sandwich deal is great for a light lunch and the new evening menu is always delicious.

1  Thank Zanettie
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Old traditional pub with real fires and excellent food. Service was excellent , we ordered at the end of service but it was no trouble. On a wild winter night it was a very cosy place to visit.

Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

This is not the first time I have arranged for my friends and I to have our Christmas Meal at The Arden Arms. We book really early as it gets booked up soon and with good reason.

The food here is exceptional, Restaurant food, relaxed atmosphere in a local pub with friendly hosts! What more could you want?!

I have out pictures up of the food that we all ate. All enjoyed and we were pleasantly full at the end.

I can't recommend the food here enough and I don't just mean the Christmas meals, they offer sandwiches and meals throughout the week and more recently evening meals.

Enjoy!!

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Such a great welcome into the oldest original pub in Stockport Marker area. We mostly eat off the 'specials' menu and are never disappointed + rest of menu is great also. Cellar excellent for Robinson's draught beers.