“A little gem”
Review of The Easy Fish Co

The Easy Fish Co
Ranked #2 of 550 Restaurants in Stockport
Cuisines: Seafood, British
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: High quality fishmongers and licensed fish restaurant. At The Easy Fish Co. We have a passion for all things from the sea. From the fresh fish counter, to our exciting new restaurant, it's our mission to source some of the best fish and finest seafood and bring them to you in a delicious and eye-catching way.
“A little gem”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Fourth trip to this fantastic find. Wonderful fish shop with super simple cafe at the rear. Simple design concept , not all whistles and bells but the reason you go us the wonderful fish. I would wholly recommend trying the fish and chips with minted peas, It's utterly awesome and a pleasure which cannot be compared to any ' fish and Chip Shop and its annoying if people do. If you are worried about paying a " little more " than a chippy then go elsewhere. You get what you pay for, Made to order super tasty food. I challenge anyone to say otherwise.

Thanks again for another wonderful lunch x

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Jobyhere

Stockport, United Kingdom
“too pricey needs improving!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

the food is nice and love the fresh fish but the cafe is way too expensive. they do a good breakfast deal and sandwich deals but they are only to take away so if you are on a budget you may not dine in! i find this rather pretentious

Visited July 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Friendly, helpful service, fabulous fish!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

This place is fabulous! Offering a broad range of very fresh, very fairly priced fish and seafood and with excellent service every single time I have visited. I have been able to purchase fresh scallops, prawns, tuna, hake and sea bream steaks and am planning to try the more exotic fish soon too. Every time I have felt the price was fair and the fish or seafood when cooked tasted amazing. The staff are really knowledgeable too - they will make recommendations based on your needs (I have asked what goes well in certain dishes, or for new ways to cook things, and every time their advice has been spot on). I have never felt I am being given a hard 'sell' - they want you to buy what you need and want, and to enjoy it. Everyone is always enthusiastic and friendly, the service is fast and efficient and the shop is clean and welcoming. Definitely recommend!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank KawaiiKitty86
“Quality local fish!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I used to have to buy fish from supermarkets, but now this shop has opened locally, it's the only place I go. The quality is so much better, the service expert, helpful and friendly. Our young daughters love the shop too. We have been visiting it 1-3 times weekly since it opened, apart from holidays. A boon to the Moor!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank ManchesterMumoftwo
“Best moules ever!”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

My husband has wanted to try this place for a few months... so today we made the journey by bus and I was very pleased we made the effort. This is not anything pretentious. It is great food in a relaxed atmosphere. Fine dining aficionados will be disappointed by the generous portions and cafe style eating... but honestly these are the best mussels I have ever had - accompaied by some yummy chips - and a pretty decent glass of white wine to go with them. Watch out France / Rest of World - the standard I will be judging you by has been set by a cafe in a fishmongers only 4 miles away from where I live...

• Visited April 2013