“Horse Heaven”

Glen Jakes Riding School
More attraction details
Owner description: Glen Jakes Riding School is a family run business, our friendly relaxed atmosphere makes you feel at ease, whilst our qualified helpful staff provide educational, informative, fun riding lessons for all. We are open all year round, Mondays for Pony Club training and events, Tuesday - Friday daytime and evenings 9am - 9pm, Saturday - Sunday 9am - 7pm. We have established an outstanding reputation since 1990, the key to our success is that we provide a complete range of activities to suit all levels of riding abilities, from complete beginners to advanced level. Available for all ages no age limit. Our flexible timetable enables you to ride at a time that suits you.
cheshire
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Horse Heaven”
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Great for kids and well managed stables at a good price

13 Thank vinceheath

Manchester
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“How disappointing”
Reviewed October 12, 2011

I was looking for a new riding school to attend regularly so was delighted when a Groupon voucher for Glen Jakes came through to get me started and introduce me to a new stables. What a let down. From the lack of welcome, non-existent customer care, slow ploddy horses (or at least the one I was given after explaining I was an experienced rider and would like a forward going horse), and generally unpersonal/uncaring service, I have no desire to return and the search continues for a riding school accessible from manchester city centre.

Visited October 2011