“good quality for the price you pay”
Review of The Old Rectory

The Old Rectory
Ranked #429 of 591 Restaurants in Stockport
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Old Rectory is part of the Greene King Local Pubs brand. Our pubs are high-energy, upbeat and focused on providing quality food, local ales and fine wine. Whether you’re a nearby resident or a tourist enjoying a day out, our pubs are welcome pit stops for anyone who enjoys a refreshing pint of real ale and freshly prepared food in a friendly and lively atmosphere.
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Visited on Monday night around 7pm, the place was fairly busy but we managed to get a table straight away. We had starters and mains, the starter arrived very quickly and were very hot and fresh. 2 mixed grills for mains cooked exactly how we had asked, the meat vey good quality for the price you pay. Staff were very friendly and helpful, came over to check on a couple of occassions, we will def go back again

Reviewed February 20, 2013

It is fantastic value for money. It is the only place where i have been beaten back to my table with a drinks order, and my food was already there.That is my only quibble. Getting served at the bar is a chore, and be prepared to wait

Reviewed January 26, 2013

There was a suitable selection for me to choose from. I understand the restaurant is part of a chain, Fayre & Square. There were plenty of offers available on the menu, main courses at 2 for £10 and another offer. I had a Chicken tikka burger which i enjoyed. For desert i had the Tuck Shop cake, again very nice.
Based on the type of restaurant and the price of the food I found it to be good value and very satisfactory.
i would certainly eat there again as it was good value for money.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

The food and service were amazing and the price is great too.
We didnt wait long for our food and the staff are so polite, friendly and so helpful.
Definately reccomend a visit, great value for money.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Friendly staff, well Priced. Would have said good had there been an option, but can't say very good mainly as I don't like Harvester type of restaurants.