“Excellent Persian Food”

Cuisines: Persian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I noticed this restaurant whilst walking to an office I was working in so thought I would give it a try.

The staff were very welcoming and offered to assist with the menu which was great for matching up dishes.

I would say that in general the food is very tasty but not spicy so would suit everybody.

I will definitely be going again.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

The food was absolutely delicious and the service excellent. My partner had the lamb & said it was the best meal he'd ever had; I had the veggie stew which was also delicious. The starters were equally delicious.

3  Thank Marie C
Reviewed April 1, 2014

This place is such a hidden gem. I always thought it wasn't worth going in becuase from the outside it doesn't look like anything special.

We went in one night because Davinci's was closed and I am glad we did. The staff were so nice and the food was fantastic. We both had a variation of lamb and it was so tasty.

2 Mains a large side to share and a bottle of wine for less than £40. Bargain!

1  Thank James C
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I visited Rayhoon with five friends and I must say that every aspect of the experience was a delight. From the welcome at the door, the atmosphere, quality of food and drinks and the customer service, everything was perfect. We spent nearly three hours at the restaurant, had a number of starters, big mains with multiple sides, drinks, dessert and tea. All of this cost a total of £26 per head which is excellent value. I would recommend the traditional ice cream which just like the restaurant is not to be missed.

1  Thank Behnam S
Reviewed February 25, 2014

having walked past this place a number of times and always stopping to look at the menu, but never finding it open - apparently its only open Thursday - Sunday.

Last time we tried, it was a thursday and yey it was open, so decided to give it a try, rather than the Greek over the road which we were heading for.

What a great place ! The service was really good, the girl that served us, took her time to talk us through the menu. The food was excellent and portions generous. We got enough rice each to sink a battleship. Prices were good too,

For a meal that is slightly different from your average Italian / Indian then I would say give this place a go, you will be pleasantly surprised.