“A Taste Of Persia”

Cuisines: Persian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 20, 2013

Visited last night with friends who had had it recommended to them and boy we weren't disappointed. From the moment we entered to be greeted by the lovely Kariba who served us throughout the night to the end of the evening everything was just right. We started with a mixed cold/hot mezze between us then had four individual mains which were delicious. I had the Bakhtiary Kebab which was a combination of very tender lamb and chicken. My wife had the Barg which was lamb fillet and our friends each chose a stew which they said was delicious. This was our first experience of Persian cuisine but we all agreed we would be back in the new year to sample it all again.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

I came here a few years ago and the food and atmosphere were excellent. I cam with my family last night hoping for more of the same. However, the food was average and although the waiting staff were very friendly the management were very rude. We won't be visiting again.

1  Thank spat187069
Reviewed December 9, 2013

We have as a family been to the Rayhoon many times over the past couple of years and have never been disappointed it's lovely good food and service and excellent value we are always made very welcome and have taken many friends and colleagues who have all been very impressed

Reviewed December 1, 2013

We went there reluctantly what to expect as we hadn't been to a Persian restaurant before and we weren't disappointed the food staff service and surroundings were second to non.

Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

Best persian restaurant in North west by a mile. I have persian relations and have had a wide range of Iranian dishes! So I know my stuff. Anyone who gives this place bad reviews are not wired right!