“Greek delight”
Review of Rozafa Taverna

Rozafa Taverna
Ranked #36 of 550 Restaurants in Stockport
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Keighley
“Greek delight”
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

5 of us had a great time here. Staff are really happy & attentive. The food is soooo good.
Tzatziki, king prawns in white wine, saganaki, chick pea & tom sauce, stuffed vine leaves for starters. We all shared. Beef stifado, lamb kleftico & swordfish. All really tasty.

2 Thank CrashCortex

Stockport, United Kingdom
“Great little place”
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Visited this restaurant in January with my other half. When we arrived the decor was a little dated anew were unsure. However, as soon as the waitress arrived we realised this was a warm and friendly place. The food was fantastic, the waiter kept us entertained with his jokes and the whole evening was great. So much so that we returned with family a few weeks later to celebrate my birthday, again both the food and the atmosphere were excellent. At the end of the meal I was unwell with allergies and left early. The staff from the restaurant sent me a bottle of wine home with my sister as a birthday gift. This place is a little gem and we will definitely be making it one of our most frequented restaurants.

2 Thank Lindsey T
manchester
“We love it here!”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

The staff are welcoming and helpful.
Tzatziki, Salsa, Humours and pitta bread starters - yummy
I normally have mixed Solvaki kebab or chicken Zesto
This is my favourite Restaurant of all time, we take our children, we go as a couple, we go with friends.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank doris054
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Consistently good”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I've been to Rozafa dozens of times at both lunch and evening, the food is consistently good, excellent value and portion sizes are large, it's well worth a visit.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank PhilCookson1
Stockport, United Kingdom
“What a Great Find”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I only discovered this place last year, while Googling a new restaurant to try in Stockport. What a wonderful discovery.

Its only tiny and with a door between 2 shops, but the food and service are great - even down to the head waiter and his 'awful' jokes. last time I went he was still telling his Margaret Thatcher funeral joke :-)

prices are reasonable, the menu is extensive and portions are generous.

I would highly recommend