“Brilliant”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“Brilliant”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

We ordered a couple of meals for delivery and the man delivered them and went.After checking one of the meals was chicken instead of prawns.We phoned up and Kim said that we could have the next meal free for the inconvenience they caused. We ordered again tonight two weeks later and was told that both of the meals we ordered were no charge. I was expecting at least to pay for one meal. Lovely meals and always are. They tasted better tonight because they were free .Thank you Kim and you guys at the Prachee.

• Visited March 2014

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Appalling”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Eaten here tonight for the first time in a long time and couldn't remember why, but now I do one of the worst curries I've had in a long time and I include microwave ready meals in that. Where do I start curry tasted of no more than curry powder like you used to get in chip shops years ago and the lamb was tougher than old boots.

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank matt727
Manchester, United Kingdom
“local gem!”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

We absolutely love it, every single time we go! The food is great, the atmosphere friendly and the staff cannot do enough for you. Perfect combination.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Fru2014
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“Weekend with friends in Manchester”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I've just spent a weekend in Manchester for my friends 50th birthday. I went up a night earlier than expected and met another friend in the pub, we had a few beers and as you do, fancied a curry. My friend suggested this place so off we went.

The greeting was warm & friendly. My friend uses this place on a regular basis, which was a good enough reason for me to try it.

We didnt want the full 3 course meal, opting for papadoms & a main course with nann bread. A mixed Tandoori Balti was ordered along with a Vegetarian Balti. I asked if it contained spinach and the waiter said that it did not, but if I wanted spinach it could be added.

The meal arrived and was ever so good, piping hot and very tasty, not too spicy hot, just right.

I do hope to visit again soon.

• Visited January 2014
Manchester
“Consistently good”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

I've been coming here for years. The service is welcoming and you feel like a valued customer. The food is tasty and the new restaurant refurbishment makes it look brigght, contemporary and most of all Indian. It's usually buzzing on Saturday nights, so if you want a quiet romantic meal go somewhere else. My only issue is that I'd like some more spice in my food. Most UK Indian restaurants have toned down the spice level too much; so why not put some chilli powder/flakes on the table as they do in countries like Turkey.

• Visited November 2013