“Yum!”

Turquoise Cafe, Restaurant and Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2014

This was my first visit to Turquoise and I was very pleasantly surprised. Lovely food, good atmosphere, lovely decoration and excellent service!
For my main, I had the Sea Bass and it was beautiful! I would definitely order it again.
I genuinely think the food was great value for money and we had a lovely time. We'll be going again soon.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

We had an assortment of hot and cold starters for 2. It was more than enough for a meal since we weren't able to eat all of it. The third person at our table ordered the sizzling chicken. It looked (and smelled) wonderful. Will definitely go back the next time we're in the area.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Went to turquoise a few days ago .Fish was ok but not amazing. Vegetables dried up and salad was poor with wilting salad leaves. Vegetable casserole very uninspiring. Also overpriced meal.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

I have been 3 times now to Turquoise and found the food each time to be exceptionial as is the service. Its a clean, friendly Restaurant with excellent staff.

I am vegetarian and found there was plenty of choice.

Would definately recommend Turquoise.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

A great oasis of a restaurant in a culinary desert. Very attractive restaurant from the outside and great inside. Staff were so welcoming and attentive. The menu of middle eastern dishes was extensive and so many superb choices. Ours lived up to expectations. In addition the whole menu is so reasonably priced. My guest was on holiday and from the middle east and their comment was best food since leaving home ! That says it all !