“Would highly recommend it”
Review of Rare Grill & Restaurant - CLOSED

Rare Grill & Restaurant
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Great food, relaxed atmosphere and fab service. As a non-Jewish customer I can say you don't have to be Kosher-observant to appreciate the food at the Rare Grill. I had a delicious risotto - such a nice surprise to have a really high quality and interesting vegetarian option - and the chocolate truffles to follow were wonderful.

1  Thank Chapalupe

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Dined in Rare two weeks ago and was truly impressed with Quality of Food (made from fresh using
quality ingredients), Friendly Staff (Owner (Daniel) himself served us & Chef came out to make sure we were happy with the food!), the wait was reasonable but staff kept us entertained and it was kosher too!

I travel often, and rarely get excited about kosher Restaurant and food, but this time - I was thrilled by Rare and will definitely be coming back!!

Thanks v much Daniel,

NN

1  Thank n n
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Recently lunched with Jewish friends. Very nice looking new restaurant, not obviously a kosher place from the outside. This is a "meat" restaurant, so no "milk" products, which means tea and coffee are black, and pudding comes with something like soya cream, I think. This place has potential. However, when the menu says "grilled salmon", you really do just get a dry piece of salmon. All our meals were dry. The kitchen would do well to learn how to make sauces and provide more restauranty food. Very nice staff, good service, very pricey for such plain food though. I'm sure they will improve.

1  Thank Calamity J
Reviewed August 30, 2012

The food was exceptional, the ambiance very nice. The waiters were friendly, smiling, and anxious to please. The owner stopped by and asked how we liked it. He is genuinely concerned that his guests enjoy their "rare grill" experience. This was kosher food at its best.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Went to Rare Grill this evening expecting something nice but was absolutely wowed by everything from the staff to the ambience and food. Everyone on the team was extremely helpful and friendly, without being pushy which sometimes happens. The restaurant was tastefully decorated and the music was pleasant without being loud. A friend was impressed by the lighting being not "overly dim" in her words. Lastly the food............after becoming used to Kosher food being iffy at best, I was extremely impressed with all of the food - even though I had a friend choose for me. The rare steak was great and all the desserts were absolutely divine. All in all everything was wonderful and I couldn't recommend it enough!!!