“Will not be visiting again”
Review of The Orange Tree - CLOSED

The Orange Tree
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

I am writing this review in the hope that the management will see this and take notice. The place has gone downhill. Staff have always been OK but never great at customer service. Female staff often sat around on mobile phones or reading papers. Decided to use mint liqueur in a mojito instead of fresh mint-yuk!! Pizza more recently took over an hour to be brought to table. No compensation offered. Flies buzzing around the place constantly while you're eating food. Deas flies on seating area. Decided not to order food on last visit due to this. Management not bothered about sorting this situation as it was 2 weeks since seeing flies and they were still there. Tables look dirty. The place is scruffy. Management-take notice of this. Do something about it. Don't bother replying to this review-spend the time listening to what people are saying and take action.

5  Thank Gellikinz

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Contacted this shower months ago and warned them about the state of the place - didn't want to know and sent a rather rude email back telling me I was wrong - after reading the majority of the reviews ( and ignoring the fake ones) I'm convinced I was right - it's a shame, it WAS such a nice place - until this shower took over

2  Thank Bondman45
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Had a 40th birthday party for about 50 people on a Saturday night. The service was excellent and they really looked after us. There was some confusion with the booking before hand, but they more than made up for it on the night. Nothing was too much trouble, the service was excellent, staff friendly and the pizzas lovely. Thanks guys!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

6 August 2013 Totally disgusted by my lunch at the orange tree!!! Whist waiting for the pizza after 30 minutes was told it be here in five minutes no apology!!!ten minutes later turned up half cold not even melted the cheese and huge chunks of ham with fat on!!!!complained to the blonde hair acting supervisor who was already refunding somebody else who,s meal hadn't shown up that I wasn't getting a refund for my drinks wasn't her fault attitude was terrible I didn't want my drink refunded the manager came over as the supervisor had raised her voice that loud and was still carrying on I thought she was going to jump over the bar the manager offered us free drinks and fresh pizza and refund was a lovely lady to be fair and looked embrassed at the supervisor shouting went of to speak to the chef but we left as the supervisor was still throwing dirty looks totally disgraceful service gone right downhill she said theres a new chef awful needs a new overhaul of staff no customer service at all and filthy tables!!!!!!!

2  Thank Ellie695
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Ordered meal but still waiting hour later for the dessert only two arrived and asked six times for last dessert for goodness sake I only wanted a slice of cake for my grand daughter very very bad organisation. One member of staff doesn't know what the next person is doing

3  Thank huggablebev