“Lunchtime meal”

Istanbul Grill Prestwich
Ranked #2 of 51 Restaurants in Prestwich
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: AUTHENTIC TURKISH CUISINE SERVING ALL DAY LUNCH & DINNER
manchester
“Lunchtime meal”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Went here for a lunch with work colleagues and the menu was extensive, which to be honest worried me a little, but I had no need. The food was delicious and very tasty. Price was very reasonable, starter, main meal and drinks (no alcohic drinks bought). I am going to go back one evening to see if the standard is the same.
We all enjoyed our meals.

• Visited January 2014
bibi0220, General Manager at Istanbul Grill Prestwich, responded to this review, March 9, 2014
Dear Guest,
Kind review, many thanks. We are looking forward you putting us to test in one evening.

Oldham, United Kingdom
“Exceptional food”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

It had been a long time since I'd been for Turkish food, but it won't be as long after this. The hummus was the best I'd had, and the meatball starter was just as good with its refreshing tomato sauce accompaniment.

The main was something else though. Both me and my friend had the kofte lamb with melted cheddar, and the amount that came out on the plate made my eyes boggle. Not one, two or even three - but four steaks, with cheese and rice. I'd asked for mine without salad, and they went to the trouble of giving me extra rice instead. There was that much that I couldn't eat it all, but it was lean, tender and totally delicious.

The staff were excellent and I'd undoubtedly return again.

Dear Guest,
Many thanks for the review. It is fantastic and very very nice comments.
Manchester
“Great venue for a celebratory meal.”
Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

I visited on Tuesday 7th January with a group of friends to celebrate someone's birthday. The service was prompt, efficient and friendly without being obtrusive. The food was excellent with interesting flavours and generous portions.

Dear Guest,
Many thanks for your lovely review. I am pleased to hear you have enjoyed celebrating a friend's birthday party.
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Mr Cary P”
Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

Still my favorite restaurant of all time took my daughter her husband and my 2 gorgeous granddaughters the food is just fantastic beautiful cooked served fresh and hot to table just delicious could not fault it.
Just wonderfull

Dear Guest,
Many thanks for your kind review, I am pleased to read that your inlaw and daughter enjoyed their visit too.
London, United Kingdom
“This is a must......”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

If I lived permanently in Manchester I would make this restaurant an extension of my kitchen.
I have been there 6 times now, every time they accommodate me as a single female traveller on my own. Food very good, lots of it (a bit of a downside for a southerner) who is used to much smaller portions.

On a recent trip back to London they even arranged a very tasty meal for me to take on the train.

Well done Istanbul, keep up the good work. Well worth the tram ride out of Manchester city centre and walkable from Prestwich train station

Dear Guest
Thank you for your kind comments, it is going to be one of my favorite comments, it is really very touching, we appreciate your review. Many thanks