“Istanbul Grill Prestwich”

Istanbul Grill Prestwich
Ranked #2 of 59 Restaurants in Prestwich
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Turkish & Middle Eastern Cuisine Serving All Day Lunch & Dinner
Reviewed May 14, 2013

The Restaurant is warm and friendly, clean and the food is excellent.
I recommend it to any one looking for Authentic Turkish Cuisine.....

Michael Gold

1  Thank 809Michael
bibi0220, Manager at Istanbul Grill Prestwich, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Dear Guest,
Many thanks for your lovely comments. We always believed that without our customers genuine appreciation we would not be successful.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Lovely staff and the food was delicious

Some of it is a bit not mediterranean - the sizzlers reminded me of chinese satay! but still lovely

bibi0220, Manager at Istanbul Grill Prestwich, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your lovely review, I am pleased to hear that you have had a great experience on your visit to our restaurant and enjoyed your meal.

Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Went here for my birthday. Again very impressed by the welcome and the quality of the food. For what it is, I don't think this place could be bettered. It cost us about £23 each for a 3 course meal with drinks, which is pretty good value. Each course was nice, the Istanbul chicken main dish particularly tasty (flavoured with mustard and peppers in a lovely creamy sauce). Portion sizes were also exactly right.

Only negative comment would be that I think they could do with a wider dessert selection, but this could possibly reflect a lack of a dessert tradition in Turkey for all I know. If you don't want baklava or rum baba, it's down to the usual chocolate fudge cake and ice cream. The veggie menu is also a bit limited, three dishes for the main course.

Prestwich is turning into a bit of a Turkish restaurant hotspot with this place and Turquoise directly opposite, and both were pretty full on a Saturday night. I must try Turquoise, but it would have to be pretty good to beat this place. Definitely would recommend.

bibi0220, Manager at Istanbul Grill Prestwich, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Dear Guest,
Happy Birthday again, lovely comments, it is nice to hear that you have enjoyed Istanbul Chicken dish. I have noted your comments on dessert and veg section and we will revise our option to see if we could introduce some more alternatives.
Great comments

Reviewed May 11, 2013

I booked a table for three well on advance, people seated before us because they did not have a table for three but gave it to a group of four. Not good service.

Dear Guest,
I am so sorry to hear what happened to you on a busy saturday night. I sincerely apologize, it is not acceptable if your table was given to someone else. I am sure it might have happened in error or something. But still it is not nice to be in your position i definitely agree with you. On the other hand you commented the food as good which is very nice to hear. We do appreciate any genuine comments like yours to see if any unintentional mistakes from our side. Without our customers genuine comments like these we could not improve any of our services.
Many thanks

Reviewed May 11, 2013

We visited the Istanbul Grill last night for the second time introducing my parents to the restaurant

As with our first visit the food was absolutely delicious and the portions extremely generous. On this occasion we had a living social voucher making it extremely good value for money! But I would consider it to be good value for money paying full price from the menu! Definitely one of my new favourite restaurants and I can't wait to visit again!

Dear Guest,
It is very nice of you to introduce your parents to our restaurant. if I had a wish to have a best customer I think it would be you.
The reason we are doing so well I think because of recommendation and introduction of our restaurant to parents and friends by our customers like yourself. Great review I am so pleased to read.