“Probably the best Asian experience inside if Oldham”
Review of Sahaara Grill

Sahaara Grill
Ranked #202 of 304 Restaurants in Oldham
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I visited here one evening last week on my way home from work. Almost everything about this place is great.
The staff were fantastic, actually I don't think we've been anywhere where the staff have treated us any better. Customer service is just excellent.
We ordered straight off a smoothie. You really must try one of these but please bear in mind these are very filling so you need to choose your meal carefully.
Our meals were very tasty and served quickly. If I could fault ANYTHING my meal wasn't as hot as I would usually eat but it wasn't cold and it was very enjoyable so I didn't say anything.
The meal was very good value indeed and I would highly recommend this place. Clean, quiet, great food and great customer service.