“Cuban warmth in freezing Oldham”
Review of Don Pedro - CLOSED

Don Pedro
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Don Pedro Restaurant & Salsa Bar, come & sample the Latin atmosphere & Great affordable food. Normal Opening times are Thursday, Friday, & Saturday from 6pm. Bookings only on a Sunday from 6pm.Wednesday Evening, Thursday, Friday & Saturday Lunch Times are available to book in advance only.Salsa Nights £14.95 Per Person including 3 Course Meal & dancing all night, tuition available on these nights only FOC.* Reservations Only (Last Saturday of Each the month subject to availability).Don Pedro Restaurant & Salsa Bar is available for Meetings, Conferences, Private Parties & Functions any time of the day.Licience available until 2am.
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I visited the restaurant for the first time last night as a Christmas treat with the people from a Spanish class I go to. It was -2 outside but inside we were warmed up by the welcome and the food. The price of the tapas is very affordable and the quality is top rate. We had a complete mixture covering most of the dishes on the menu and every one was delicious. They had opened the restaurant especially for us because it is normally only open from Thursday to Sunday. The chef came out for and chatted with us and everyone went home happy. They do a Salsa class on Friday evening and might give that a try but I will certainly be going back to eat.

2  Thank Supergran44

Reviewed October 8, 2012

I went here in September 2012 with my husband ( formerly casa la tapas).
It exceeded my expectations.
The chef and his wife are the perfect host.
The food was excellent and priced just right for oldham not like" la via" in Hollinwood which is overpriced, charging Manchester prices for mediocre food in Oldham.
The menu has an impressive choice of spanish and cuban dishes. we tried a mix of both and they were truly delicious.

1  Thank OlDham234