Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Facilities & Staff Enthusiasm

Having been twice before, we held our sons 10th birthday party here and the only problem was that 2... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
gazj0nes
St Helens, United Kingdom
8th birthday party

Loved it! Staff are really helpful. Perfect for a birthday party for when the kids are too old for... read more

Reviewed March 30, 2019
Wander689469
via mobile

All reviews party food birthday party his friends my son all ages boys toys staff were lovely couldn't do enough great afternoon thanks guys year olds fantastic place few hours simulator scalextric track cars
Selected filters
Reviewed December 7, 2018 via mobile

How many people haven't wanted to play a HUGE Scaletrix ? This is just a joy. The only problem is trying to monopolies the track as everyone wants more time. Just so much fun and not expensive. There are also some trucks worth seeing.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed November 18, 2018 via mobile

4th visit to this place- i have got to say its great for all ages, my son loves it here, he's nearly 7 currently but i can see us coming here for many more years! Its amazing

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank grob2013
Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic place that offers children a safe and secure place to be. They can compete against each other as they race around the tracks. The guy who runs it is helpful and ever so patient with the kids.

Reviewed October 14, 2018

We booked Stonerig for our sons 8th Birthday party, him and twelve friends were thoroughly entertained for a few hours.
I would recommend it, the kids really didn't get a grip of how to control the cars, and the guys running it were really patient and looked after them.
I'd would be going back so I can have a go next time.

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

This great family run business is a must see for racing enthusiasts. My son loved his party and couldn’t get enough of the custom made tracks with his friends. The staff were lovely and always on hand to help place cars back on track. This is a real one off made with love and attention rather than the usual generic kids activities.

I was running out of ideas for an 11 year old party and this was perfect. All 13 loved it and wanted to keep going when time was up.

Thanks stonerig. Awesome party!