“A Great place”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 15, 2013

What can I say about the Indish? its the best Asian cuisine in the north west... I've been a customer of the Indish for the last two years, and I can not fault the place, the food, service and decor is brilliant nothing is too much trouble for the staff... I would recommend the Indish every time .

1  Thank fatblackcat1

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Have never eaten here before but as we were in the area and the reviews on here had been mostly positive thought that we would give it a go. Initially we were not impressed and were thinking of walking out as the bar area was dark and loud and more like a night club. It was absolutely hammered. No-one offered to take our coats and we were told by the female maître'de that she would get us a nice table soon - this was rubbish and patronising as it was the 1st available table we were given 20 minutes after our reservation time. The table was in a corner with absolutely no overhead lighting and no candles on the table and we couldn't read the menu clearly. Quite bizarrely I was offered glasses but explained that there was nothing wrong with our eyesight, it was just too dark. We eventually ordered starters and the main which were both amazing and as the service was good as well they redeemed themselves. I wouldn't suggest it for a romantic meal but great for a celebration.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

I can't rate this place highly enough. I saw it being built and thought that it would be just another standard local Indian restaurant. It's not. The menu itself is fairly standard but the quality is superb. Prices are very reasonable and the service is what makes this place a pleasure to visit. All the staff are helpful and attentive without being in your face. We had to go at 6.15 on a friday night as there were no other bookings left and when we came out the place was absolutely rammed. They are extending the building on one side and you can see why as it's so busy. Only downside is the parking which is fairly small but you can park on Lidl car park which is only a few yards away

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Went here for a birthday party.On arrival there was no bitter and i don't drink lager,so that was a great start.
Food was ok but I have had better.

1  Thank keith w
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I went there on September 22nd for my birthday with 9 members of my family. The lamb that I ordered was very tough and I had the feeling that it had been reheated from the day before. The portions of rice were extremely small compared to many other Indian restaurant's I have visited. I felt very disappointed as did a good few of the member's of my family. The bill was quite expensive in relation to the value of the food. I went there because my daughter had been in July and praised it. Perhaps it has a new cook or been taken over by new management. I would not visit again. Not good value for money. Good service though. Would not recommend to a friend.

4  Thank marion c