“OK”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Went here for a birthday party.On arrival there was no bitter and i don't drink lager,so that was a great start.
Food was ok but I have had better.

1  Thank keith w

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I went there on September 22nd for my birthday with 9 members of my family. The lamb that I ordered was very tough and I had the feeling that it had been reheated from the day before. The portions of rice were extremely small compared to many other Indian restaurant's I have visited. I felt very disappointed as did a good few of the member's of my family. The bill was quite expensive in relation to the value of the food. I went there because my daughter had been in July and praised it. Perhaps it has a new cook or been taken over by new management. I would not visit again. Not good value for money. Good service though. Would not recommend to a friend.

4  Thank marion c
Reviewed September 16, 2013

The restaurant is lovely inside, very deceptive from the outside. Nice setting, very nice relaxed atmosphere. The staff are very attentive, service was excellent. As soon as a glass was empty, the waitress was over to see if we wanted anymore. Food was tasty, my only gripe was there wasn't enough. There was five of us and we had Popadums, starters, main meal with rice each and nan breads x2 and there was nothing left. Good, as it proves it was nice but bad as I didn't feel as though we had had enough. Didn't feel as though there was a huge choice either, no chicken chat on puri starter, I was gutted. Reasonably priced though and I would eat there again.

1  Thank Angela B
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Visited for our wedding anniversary, good atmosphere, great service and lovely food. Without doubt the best Indian restaurant in town and would highly recommend. We came away feeling like we had been spoilt on our special night.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I am surprised at any negative comments as we have always had excellent service. The food is of a very high standard.
If you don't like it noisy then avoid the weekend but the restaurant is clean, neat and stylishly presented. The place was packed but the service and food was still of a really good standard. I had the Indish special biryani. Delicious. Huge portion. The mixed vegetable starter was a little predictable but I guess that's why I ordered it! Will go back soon, God willing. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Stephen B