Me and my partner stopped at best western @ smokeys, Oldham, upon arrival the two receptionists where extremely snobby and rude to us, eppecting us to pay a deposit when it clearly states in the term when we booked it, no deposit was required
Also further on in the night once we got settled, we awoke to somebody knocking on our window(we had a ground-floor room) followed by somebody knocking on our door, this was around 5:30am, we sat up and carried on listening and could hear the knock again followed by somebody trying to force the door open, around 5 minutes later we both heard a car abruptly leave the premises, we rang reception who were very unclear on what actually happened, as they where saying nobody came past reception and nobody has left the car park. It was not the help or comfort I needed to hear and was very disappointed overall, and it resulted in me having to go to the police over the matter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Manchester on the A627, between Oldham and Ashton-under-Lyne, with Manchester City Centre and Manchester Airport only a short drive away. Each of the delightfully furnished and spacious en-suite bedrooms are complete with 32" Flatscreen Freeview TVs, direct dial telephone and Free Wi-fi, hairdryer, garment press and tea and coffee making facilities, Free Parking and all the facilities you would expect from a modern, comfortable hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Hotel Smokies Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Oldham
- Best Western Smokies Park
- Oldham Best Western
- Best Western Hotel Smokies Park Oldham, Greater Manchester