Having just spent one night at the Smokies Park I feel refreshed and revitalised. I was upgraded to one of the executive suites, and BOY! What a room! I should say rooms, as I had a bedroom, huge lounge and luxury bathroom with jacuzzi spa bath and seperate shower. The fixtures and fittings were of good high quality, large flat screen TV and fantastic views overlooking parkland. The menu in the restaurant was broad and interesting.Food was good, tasty and fairly reasonable in price, and service was polite and attentive. All in all a good stay. Many thanks to Stef on reception for making check-in and out a pleasure and for the best upgrade ever!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Manchester on the A627, between Oldham and Ashton-under-Lyne, with Manchester City Centre and Manchester Airport only a short drive away. Each of the delightfully furnished and spacious en-suite bedrooms are complete with 32" Flatscreen Freeview TVs, direct dial telephone and Free Wi-fi, hairdryer, garment press and tea and coffee making facilities, Free Parking and all the facilities you would expect from a modern, comfortable hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Hotel Smokies Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Oldham
- Best Western Smokies Park
- Oldham Best Western
- Best Western Hotel Smokies Park Oldham, Greater Manchester