“Best Indian restaurant in North Manchester!”
Review of Voujon

Voujon
Ranked #98 of 303 Restaurants in Oldham
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Once again, we have had a wonderful meal from Voujon! We didn't visit this time, we ordered a take away from them, but the food, as always, was delicious and expertly presented (even though it was in the tin take away containers!) I would thoroughly recommend them - the food, service and atmosphere is always excellent! The staff are very friendly and will accommodate your wishes at all times. I can't wait to go again!

Reviewed May 12, 2013

I have several meals here and they have always been ok, but my general issues with the restaurant have always been its too cold, its drafty, the service has been poor. However, the food has always been consistently good.

My friend and I went to the restaurant after having a long day watching the football, so we were after food and not a dining experience.

We ordered two simple main meals and madras and rice (no starters) and they were really enjoyable. So perhaps looking back I may have been too critical of this place. So on this showing this is perhaps my favourite Asian restaurant and it’s local.

Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

We've been visiting Voujon since it opened 7 years ago and have never encountered anything but friendly waiters and amazing food! If you're undecided the waiter will make suggestions and accommodate all tastes. Fantastic value for money, delicious authentic food and a great attmosphere!

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Visited here last night after a long journey home in Friday traffic and decided to pop in here rather than have to start cooking when we got home. A good decision as the service was great, followed by wonderful food and so it made a great end to a wonderful day watching our grandson's pass out. Do try here if you're in the area as I don't think you will be disappointed.

Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

Great food £9.95 for a 5 course meal on a weekday
Great Staff always smiling and helpful
Great Decor great looking interior for the size
Great Prices