“Regular visitor”

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

I love this restaurant it is brill even for a fussy veggie eater like me!! Cooking on I divi dual basis so feel needs are catered to.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

By far the best curry in Oldham, and I've tried most of them! I will never ever eat anywhere else again. The food was faultless and the service was exemplary. Can't wait to come back!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

From the first moment you enter you are greeted with big smiles.
We were seated and waiter brought us some glasses (as it's a byo) bonus!
Took a little longer than we expected as it wasn't busy.
The chef came over to greet us, such a lovely gentlemen. He has a real passion for food and genuinely cares about what is fitting for your pallet.
The food is wonderful, best curry in Oldham in my opinion the flavours are immense. Amazing value too!
I always recommend this restaraunt and my family go there regularly.

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Its real good food with original freshness and ingredients. Been a favourite for many years and never been let down. The buffet is great, a good deal to choose from, and made in small portions as customers arrive. The manager is always to hand and we always get a warm welcome.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Best curry in Oldham!

Not been in a few years, but to be honest I was fearing the worst as the metrolink works are right outside and assumed they would have struggled and possibly food/service would have slipped.

However wasim assured us that the food was as good as ever, and he wasn't lying! Great service great food, everyone needs to get down here, no need for me to go all the way to curry mile when I can come to Oldham for a better curry!