“Not like others Frankie & Benny's”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Frankie & Benny's New York Italian Restaurant & Bar - Bury
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 9, 2012

This F&B is around my place, so I was happy that I have my fav restaurant just few minutes away from me. I understand that ppl can have a bad day, so after first not the best visit there I decide to come back and now I know that was my LAST visit there. As i said in other F&B feedback this place for me is mean excellent pizza, specific ketchup that I love and cosmopolitan pitcher and sticky waffles, non of fav dishes was like in other F&B places. Sorry to say but I will never go back there.

Reviewed March 5, 2012

We have visited as few times. On our recent trip I ordered steak cooked medium. It arrived cooked to a frazzle. I couldn't even cut it with the steak knife. The waiter was very embarrassed and took it and replaced it but the second wasn't that much better. They served it with what they called garlic butter but was really garlic margarine. Not good. My partner had pasta which was ok but they didn't replace his when mine was replaced so we both in effect ate alone. Got to say the service was good. If you go I guess it's safest to order burgers and you should be safe.

Reviewed February 26, 2012

Living in Bury I frequent this particular Frankie & Benny's usually once a month (at least).
Out of all the Frankie & Benny's chain I've been to this is the best!
Can get pretty busy at weekends which is no surprise as it situated right in the heart of the new Rock complex but it's certainly worth waiting for!
Usually If I'm with my youngest shopping we'll have a quick bite, normally a pizza. The pizza's are spot on, authentic italian pizza oven taste, nice thin base and good value. if children eat from the childrens menu it's very good value indeed. another favorite is the New Yorker pasta-brilliant!
Hand on heart I don't think I've ever had a bad experince here, the service is good, the staff are very polite and attentive and it's really handy if your'e visiting the centre of Bury.
Never had a breakfast here but i think it will be on the horizon, having seen some people eating 'brunch' it looked very good indeed!

Reviewed February 24, 2012

food was lovely and was served very quickly, only disadvantage was waiting for a table as it took 30 minutes and the price of the drinks wer very expensive, cost £10 for a beer and a spirit

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Not much choice if your not into pasta or pizza!
Service was good but food a bit overpriced.

Travelers who viewed Frankie & Benny's New York Italian Restaurant & Bar - Bury also viewed