“Quick Lunch”
Review of Cafe L'etage - CLOSED

Cafe L'etage
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: waitress service Café serving a good range of breakfasts , lunch, afternoon tea and drinks . All food is freshly made on the premises using locally sourced ingredients. A peaceful atmosphere away from the crowds.
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

Entering the building the stairs were steep, not very pensioner friendly. My mum was shattered and wouldn't go to the toilet as they were up another two flights of stairs. Dining area very tidy and clean with very pleasant staff as you walk in the door.
I had a sweet chilli chicken wrap and my mother had baked potato with cheese. Cannot fault the wrap as it was tasty with lots of chicken pieces and the salad was very nice with their own home-made dressing. My mums baked potato looked quite nice too. Only negative was I asked for mine without chips and the bill was the same with or without chips. But after mentioning it they knocked £1 off. So problem rectified.
Overall lots of choice and will definitely visit again as there is always specials. 8/10.

tysona23, Owner at Cafe L'etage, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2014

Thanks for your honest review.
As you can appreciate we are an upstairs café so this will not be suitable for everyone, especially if they have mobility issues.
Sorry about the mistake on your bill. The £1 should have been taken off before you got it.
I have spoken to the staff about it and hopefully this wont happen again .
We are glad however that you enjoyed our food and hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

my friends and family and I have been to Café L'etage on numerous occasions and would recommend it to anyone. on my last visit my friends and I had the afternoon tea and it was lovely, the sandwiches were freshly made to order and the home made scones were delicious, I was sorry when I had finished. The staff that served us were very helpful and polite and the guys that own it are so friendly it's as though you're old friends. Keep up the good work guys and we'll see you soon.

Thanks for your kind review. we always welcome good feedback

Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

Brilliant cafe, very friendly staff and owners. Spectacular fresh food. Definitely.worth a visit, a little oasis in Bury :-)

tysona23, Owner at Cafe L'etage, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Thanks for you kind review.
We always try to make everyone feel welcome.The truth is we will probably talk you socks off LOL

Reviewed November 21, 2013

We have been to this quaint old fashioned café a number of times it is quite and a very cosy atmosphere with old furniture and did I mention there is nothing old fashioned about the food it is good well thought out light lunch or sandwiches afternoon tea after 2pm is a joy

Reviewed November 19, 2013

If you want a place to enjoy a light snack and coffee away from the crowds this is the place to go. Situated in the centre of Bury but on the first floor away from the noise and bustle then this is the place.