“What a great lunch”
Review of Pum Thai Restaurant - CLOSED

Pum Thai Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Pum Thai Restaurant specialises in Thai street food with a modern twist. Our motto is do simple, use natural, create beauty. We use no MSG or artificial flavours or preservatives only the freshest ingredients cooked to order! We also offer Thai cooking classes in a fun environment showing people how to make beautiful food quickly and simply.
“What a great lunch”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I was so pleased that my son asked to call here for lunch as I had been asking my husband to take me for some time and just not got there.
On arrival they explained the menu to us and me being slightly cautious where spicy food is concerned but I had no need to worry the staff helped me to decide what to have and suggested a started that we shared, it was a chicken satay which was so good I could of eaten it myself, I had a pineapple and pork sweet and sour dish for mains served with the best rice I have ever had which made my meal one of the best meals I have had resonantly, the lunch time special was only £4.95 which you really cant complain about, I will be defiantly taking my husband there soon and would recommend the restaurant to all, thank you a l great lunch

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank fionagail

Rochdale
“Delicious!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great food. Was a bit worried due to the limited menu, but it was fantastic, tasty and all cooked fresh right in front of you.
If you're in bury and want something delicius and well priced don't miss it, much better than the chinese buffet round the corner.

• Visited May 2014
Bury, United Kingdom
“Definitely worth a visit”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Food & service were very good, didn't book but found us a table and overall very impressed, will be going back

• Visited April 2014
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Really nice authentic thai food!!!”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

This is a great restaurant. The food is really well cooked and the prices are extremely fair. I would highly recommend trying this place if your a fan of Thai food.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Emm3636
“Love this place”
Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

I love this restaurant, for me it's the best in Bury. It's good quality, fresh food and reasonably price - 3 of us had 3 courses each, 3 beers and a large wine for £68!
Lovely service, yes the menu isn't large but it doesn't have to be. Keep up the good work. A website would be appreciated x

4 Thank brooksvtr