“Good home cooking”
Review of Ditto Bistro

Ditto Bistro
Ranked #33 of 398 Restaurants in Bury
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Recently refurbished we are a cosy intimate a 24 seater Bistro/Restaurant serving light lunches, Tapas dishes during the daytime and intimate quality dining including A Mediterranean Tapas selection in the evening. A small bar lounge area, designed for after work relaxing, offering affordable wines and locally brewed beers
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Second visit to ditto and surprised to see it knock through and twice the size! Arrived on a Thursday tea time without booking. Managed to get a table for 3, even though the restaurant was quite busy. All 3 diners thoroughly enjoyed their meals. Dittos is what it is....a nice cosy place where you can enjoy a good quality home cooked meal at a decent price. Along with a nice bottle of wine.The only negative is the sweets, which are not homemade. That said, the service and pleasant manner that you get from staff and owner alike make for a very nice meal out.

1  Thank vikev

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Our second visit since the restaurant was enlarged, the first time for lunch and this time for dinner. Ditto's has lost none of the intimacy that it had before and has gained the ability to seat more customers to enjoy this high quality dining experience. Service was swift and efficient as usual, the wine superb and the food is the best in the immediate area, hot, tasty well presented and more than enough to leave us feeling just full enough to enjoy a dessert.

As a past 'mystery shopper' for a large hotel group I am qualified to say that Dittos is the BEST restaurant in Bury, without a doubt. A word of caution, I would disregard most of the adverse reviews most of which seem to have been written by people who clearly have neither the experience or qualifications to make a considered judgement

Reviewed November 20, 2013

I am delighted that Bury has at last a restaurant as professional, exquisite and salubrious as Ditto. I have enjoyed restaurants far afield (Manchester, Ramsbottom, London) and have long waited an establishment that is looking to provide the same. Long may their success continue.

1  Thank Tricia W
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I visited Ditto with a couple of friends on a Friday night. We all chose from the fixed price menu and were all impressed by the quality of the dishes and the value for money. The restaurant had a really nice atmosphere and we all thoroughly enjoyed our evening. We will be visiting again soon!

Reviewed November 18, 2013

After reading all the rave reviews we were really looking forward to our first experience of Ditto but I have to say it was a big dissapointment.The place itself is fine,the Staff and service good but the food was very average.When we eat out I want something better than I can cook or something I wouldn"t serve at home......it was neither of these.Sorry,won"t be coming back.