“the atmosphere was lovely, and the staff were very attentive”
Review of Santino - CLOSED

Santino
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Https://twitter.com/#!/santinobury
Manchester, United Kingdom
“the atmosphere was lovely, and the staff were very attentive”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I had an amazing time at santino the food was incredible and the staff were very friendly but not too in your face, lovely restaurant I will defiantly be paying another visit shortly.

• Visited December 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding! A last minute choice, turned out to be a great call.”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

First time visitor. Santino has just jumped to my number one choice for Italian food. To be honest, on a very wet and dismal evening, my expectations were not that high when we approached from the main road. But we were met by friendly staff who seated us straight away (and thankfully near the radiator as we were freezing cold,) we had the starters and then main. Both were fresh and delicious, and piping hot. The spinach in chicken wrapped in parmaham far exceeded my expectations and the vegetable accompaniment was cooked to perfection. Service was fast, polite, and friendly. We never felt hurried, and was given the time and space to enjoy our food, in a warm, clean and friendly environment. We wholeheartedly recommend Santino restaurant such was our experience! Many thanks to'all' the staff. We 'will' be returning.

• Visited January 2014
Manchester, United Kingdom
“EXCELLENT FOOD, SERVICE AND ATMOSPHERE”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Santinos is by far the best Italian restaurant in Bury and surrounding areas. We have dined there on numerous occassions and also booked our 10 Year Wedding Anniversary there for 35 people! Nothing is too much trouble, the service is excellent, the food is fresh and delicious, have nearly been through the whole menu and everything is tasty and HOT!! I would recommend this Restaurant to anyone, and have done to friends and family, Keep up the good work Pasquale, Dave and staff X

• Visited October 2013
I_Eat_Every_Day, General Manager at Santino, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Dear Samantha W

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor, we embody all feedback with a view it aids us to constantly move forward.

It is always great to receive positive feedback, and I will share your nice comments with the team and with the owner, David.

Once again many thanks and we look forward to welcoming you back on Christmas Day!!

Kind regards

“Love this place”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

My husband and the have been eating in here for years. The staff are very friendly and the food is superb. We have never had a bad experience. I would recommend this restaurant.

• Visited November 2013
I_Eat_Every_Day, General Manager at Santino, responded to this review, December 1, 2013
Dear kavyoung,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor as we embody all feedback with a view it aids us to constantly move forward.

Once again many thanks and we hope to welcome you back soon

Yours
Andrew Griffiths
“Great Italian Restaurant!!! ”
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

I've been to the restaurant before and I will be back again.... Great food, atmosphere and service!!! Thank you Andrew, Pasquale and Martha!!!!

Dear mritalianoandgill,