“Brilliant concept, but come on!!! The food is nasty! Bring in someone who can cook and you'll be on to a winner.”
Review of Hollywood Bites - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hollywood Bites
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I was really excited about this place when i first heard about it. If i ever go again it'll be for a look round the movie stuff and a can of pop!

1  Thank reega
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Me, my husband and my 3 year old daughter went in for lunch. My husband ordered the Hulk Burger I had the, 007 chicken fried chicken panini and for my daughter chicken nuggets and chips. It didn't take too long the amount expected for this type of food. When my husband's burger it looked great and then my daughter's and then mine. My daughter took a piece of the nugget and she was chewing and chewing and then she couldn't eat it it was that dry! She ended spitting it out and just picked at the chips-waste of money. Mine was horrendous I have never in my life ever tasted old, dry chicken like that, i couldnt eat it I left most of it it made me feel sick! - waste of money again. My husbands burger was burnt but it was passable. It wasn't fresh the table wasn't cleaned properly and the other actual shop was dirty the menus dirty from previous diners.. Would never never go again worst £20 I have EVER spent in my life. And i still feel sick. They need to rethink a few things in the restaurant it has good potential.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

4 of us went to dine at Hollywood bites.... When we walked in the staff were all sat chatting and didn't once acknowledge us. We found a table which was the only 4 people one free and was in need of clearing from the previous diners. We asked a waitress if she would mind clearing it for us.... The look on her face was reluctant and unhappy we had asked!! The cafe wasn't busy at all btw, (2 other groups of diners in) if it was I could understand the delay in clearing a table.

Eventually we ordered..... 2 of our party ordered paninis which arrived 20 minutes before our burgers!!

Whilst waiting for the rest of the food we could see the chef (owner) throwing fries through the hatch at the waitress!!!

Once the burgers arrived my partner noticed mold on his burger bun!! He took it to the counter and asked for a refund which he was given.... There was no apology, no offer of replacement, nothing! The chef even commented 'whats with the attitude'!!!!

After that we'd had enough and left and I didn't finish my burger.

It's such a shame about the cafe because the concept is good, it's the rudeness of the staff and lack of service which really lets it down.

We will not be returning.

1  Thank Laurajt85