“Don't pass this one by!”
Review of Indigo

Indigo
Ranked #85 of 413 Restaurants in Bury
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A memorable dining experience is not only about the food and wine. It is an emotional experience - every little detail matters. A great meal comes with great service, atmosphere and of course the company. Everything we create in our kitchen is sublime, from the textures to the flavours. We aim to enhance and elevate the Italian classics. A statement of serenity and calm. A refined and sophisticated approach to dining Indian in an intimate and relaxed surrounding.
Reviewed October 10, 2013

On the main road up to Bury this restaurant can be easily missed because of the heavy traffic.Stop and have an excellent meal. The menu is varied with unusual choices and very tasty.The staff are very helpful and the service is quick at the right price.

4  Thank BuryBaz

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I have never had a bad meal here. I am rarely let down by curry restaurants and this one, I can put money on delivering the "wow" factor. The special boards deliver something special and their chicken on the bone which appeared there (despite being a little fiddly) was a truly awesome curry. Definitely a place to do a detour for (who needs Rusholme).

I agree with others, regarding the rice - in fact, try the veg pilau ... wonderful.

Rave over (for the moment).

5  Thank stevelyonUk
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Coming to the end of her celebrations for her birthday Sandra my wife informed me she would treat me to a meal at our local indian restaurant.They do have buffet menu available on a Sunday but we decided to use the normal menu.We were not disappointed with what we ordered including service,food,and price.On our way out we investigated the food on the buffet table and was very impressed with what we saw and promised ourselves to visit the buffet selection on our next visit to this place.

5  Thank RegHenning
Reviewed September 21, 2013

This restaurant is excellent. The staff are friendly and accommodating and the food is extremely tasty and reasonably priced. The menu is varied and extremely interesting. I would whole heartedly recommend this restaurant to anybody who enjoys a curry. Well played everybody.

4  Thank Fusilier21
Reviewed September 16, 2013

First visit to Indigo and it won't be the last... My Daughter and i visited indigo on sat 14th Sept.
The food was the best i've had in a long time. Proper Authentic Indian Food.
we started with Poppadoms and chutneys, which where very fresh, For our main course we had Garlic Chilli Chicken, pilau rice and garlic nan bread. What can i say "Absolutely Delicious" and all washed down with a bottle of good quality wine.The staff where very attentive and i have to say extremely well presented. The whole meal was excellent value and i can't wait to return.

2  Thank wendyD2159