“Lovely Place”

Ranked #44 of 391 Restaurants in Bury
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Was passing this place yesterday with a friend, So we called in for a bit of lunch. Very friendly staff. The food was excellent. The place was very clean. Will be returning very soon

2  Thank Kristian R

Reviewed February 17, 2013

My mum lives rather close to here and we wanted to take her out for a meal instead of her cooking. I had read the reviews before we went and I rather enjoyed it. We wanted to sit outside as today was nice for a change, but it was a bit too cool for mum so we sat inside. The food was well cooked. I was thankful that they don't serve really hard vegetables which many places do as I do hate that. Mum enjoyed her Sunday roast and not having to cook and my partner enjoyed the Caesar Salad, I also had the roast which was rather nice. We didn't have a pudding so I cant comment on those. I'd never been in before but had drove by a few times. The restaurant is nice, the staff were polite and helpful and it made a lovely change for mum. It would be nice to go back at some point when we pop back to see her, hopefully in summer.

Overall it was excellent.

1  Thank Adam P
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Visited this lovely establishment on a Saturday lunchtime prior to a football match. As visiting Coventry City supporters we were made to feel very welcome. The staff were very polite and the service 1st Class. Plenty of bar staff to cope with the demand.Excellent choice of Bar snacks if you did not use the restuarant.Once ordered did not wait long for food to be served which was excellent & plentiful.Good range of beers served perfectly.Thank you to ALL concerned. Love to come back 1 day.

1  Thank BarryCoventry
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We ate both lunch and dinner at the Swan and Cemetery, and held a 'funeral lunch' there all in two days. The service was good and our meal on Valentine's night was as good as I have had in a long time. We didn't have the special Valentine's menu, but had duck and trout. Both were well presented, delicious, and hot! Despite it being a very busy evening, service was good and friendly.

The lunches were good, too.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Fantastic Atmosphere, The steak was to dead for, The girls coudnt have done more for us and to top the night off my wife was given a single rose and chocolates, A great Dining experience. Will be back

1  Thank james1965_13