First I have to mention Janet. From the moment we arrived through our traumatic bad news to our happier departure she was a friend and a professional at the same time. Her extra helping of care and attention made out stay perfect. But then all the staff we wonderful Not one of them disappointed. The friendly night staff who, with big grins, welcomed us home and served us a night cap (and got the vending machine to work). The restaurant staff who were all smiles and good service. We enjoyed our meals and our rooms were clean and comfortable. Truth is we wished we could have stayed more than one night. OK so Premier Inns are not big swanky hotels but they are everything they promise to be. I am a wheelchair user and often the older posher hotels fail to make me forget it. I have stayed at several Premier Inns and this one in Bury was the best at treating me as an equal. All 3 of us will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Bury Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes. All rooms are on En-suite with tea & Coffee making facilities, with family rooms and Disabled Access rooms also available. Breakfast is All You Can Eat for just £7.99, and kids eat free when an adult purchases the breakfast. Bury Premier Inn is situated in the town centre right at the side of the main Metrolink which offers fantastic access to Manchester City Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester Bury Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester Bury Hotel Bury
- Premier Inn Manchester Bury Hotel Greater Manchester