“Not very good.”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
manchester
“Not very good.”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

4 People went 19-10-13, Cold and chipped plate's very bland food main course come at different times, 2 of our table had pizza's burnt on the outside and raw and cold in the middle! My starter was baby squid cold with a hot sauce over it, not nice! My fillet steak was very nice, the side plate of veg cold. My wife's starter was king prawns, plate cold and chipped, main course my wife had the risotto for the main course and asked for no mushrooms but found fragments of mushrooms and tasted of mushrooms. Sat at a 4 table near the window staff going outside for a cig coming straight back in not washing there hands then carrying on serving, and leaning over you stinking of fags. Won't be going back

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank 63jasper

bideford
“family get together”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Spent a memorable evening, food was excellent, great choices, friendly attentive staff, just sorry we missed the Michael Buble tribute night! the night before

• Visited October 2013
London
“Overrated”
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

I really can't understand the routinely highmarks this place gets. I've been to this restaurant on four occasions and have never had close to a memorable meal. They just serve the bog standard Italian fayrethat is so outdated. I could and should be so much better.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Michael C
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Hi Life Card”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Booked a table for 7, confirmed I had two Hi-life Cards, accepted and agreed by restaurant. Came to pay the bill of nearly £250, and would only give me a discount on 1 Hi-Life card. Contacted Hi-Life, who kindly refunded my three courses the restaurant should have done. My first and possibly last Trip Advisor review. Beware!

• Visited July 2013
“Friendly, excellent and relaxing :)”
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Went on a Saturday. Restaurant was almost full.luckily we booked. Greeted by friendly manager. All staff were lovely.clean,bright and relaxing atmosphere. Staff happy and joking with each other. Made us feel welcome. Food gorgeous and reasonable prices. Garlic mushrooms were nicest I have ever had. We were both pleased with our choices ... Good sized portions and full of flavour. Already talking about returning. Plenty of parking in car park and off road.

Visited August 2013