“Tasty food friendly staff”

China Rose Restaurant
Ranked #92 of 403 Restaurants in Bury
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 24, 2013

We visited Man Yuen on a Wednesday evening and chose from the '3 courses for £11.50' menu. The food was tasty (best chicken & sweetcorn soup we've ever had), fresh and service was excellent. We will definitely be back.
Don't be put off by the location (above a convenience shop), Man Yuen is well worth a visit.

1  Thank leeluce

Reviewed April 6, 2013

I have been to the Man Yuen restaurant numerous times and always had an excellent meal. The food is always of a high standard, although the staff attitudes vary which stops this restaurant getting an excellent all round. well worth a try, prices around average, decor good and pleasant feel to the place.

1  Thank Jae55
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Went to the Man Yuen a couple of months ago and here's what I recall...

Nice Food
Great Service
Lovely Place
Annoying Music
...but expensive!
Definitely recommended!

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Having been to nearly every Chinese in Manchester this has to be the best and whats more we can walk to it, nothing is too much trouble and the choice is excellent, ask about specials not on the menu and you wont be disappointed, we have celebrated many birthdays and fathers days there, I even took my friend from Hong Kong who was suitably impressed, give it a try

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Fantastic food with great service...this was my first visit but certainly not my last!
The combination starter was fabulous with THE best spring rolls I have tasted for a long time...ten out of ten!!