We attended this hotel as a Travelzoo offer. Check in was a smooth process and we had the opportunity to change from a double to a twin room which we were very grateful for (thank you Teri). Our room was well presented, clean and spacious. We had a cream tea with a scrumptious home-made scone which we had in the relaxed lounge area. Although we booked our evening meal for 8pm there was no record of this on the restaurant documentation - this was the start of a series of unfortunate events!!! We were given the wrong menu which was changed after we had made our selection. Whilst I appreciate we were at the hotel via a deal, the replacement menu was very limited and even more so for vegetarians. After waiting 30 mins we discovered our meals were given to other guests, they were re-ordered but the wrong meals were offered to us. It was like a comedy sketch but not very funny when you are ravenous and waited in excess of 45 minutes. This was very disappointing. The staff were apologetic and rectified the situation to our satisfaction. The meals were well presented and tasty. The duty manager (Mark) was very approachable and welcomed our feedback. Due to his approachability and re-assurance we will give this hotel a second chance in the future. The breakfast had a very good selection including continental and full English options. The leisure facilities are excellent. The gym is very well equipped, the sauna, steam room and jacuzzi were amazing and the pool a very good size for a hotel. We really appreciated the late check out which enabled us to enjoy the leisure facilities and the beautiful grounds on both days. If there was a three and a half score, that is what I would award and a 5 if the restaurant issues did not occur.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel with such a lot to offer the business, leisure and wedding guest. There is a lot of history attached to our Victorian stately home in the heart of Worcestershire. Set within 23 acres of wonderful grounds, the Hallmark Hotel Stourport Manor is located 10 minutes from the M5 motorway and has plenty of on-site parking. Along with 72 comfortable bedrooms including family bedrooms, the hotel has lots of great facilities including a brasserie, a bar and lounge now showing BT Sport, a swimming pool, sauna, steam room, spa bath, gym, tennis courts, squash courts and foot golf. The hotel is a stylish wedding venue with capacity for 220 guests, which also has nine meeting rooms with capacity for up to 350 delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hallmark Hotel Stourport Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Menzies Stourport Manor Hotel Stourport On Severn
- Menzies Stourport Manor On Severn
- Hallmark Hotel Stourport Manor Stourport On Severn, England