“Excellent stay”

Victoria Villa Bed & Breakfast
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Excellent stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

I would highly recommend this B&B, the room was excellent, spotless and very comfortable. The owners were friendly and couldn't do enough for us during our weekend and the breakfast was superb. Great value for money and I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again in the future.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
jo1960, Owner at Victoria Villa Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We appreciate you taking the time to write and we are happy that you found your stay to be a comfortable one. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

I had a very comfortable stay. My room was spotless and breakfast was excellent. Jo did everything possible to make me welcome. The town centre was a few minutes' walk away and the secure car park was very useful. Very, very good value for money. If I am working in Stourport again, I will definitely be back.

Room Tip: I asked for one of the bigger rooms and it was definitely worth having that extra space.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
jo1960, Owner at Victoria Villa Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
Many thanks for your wonderful review. We appreciate you taking the time to write and give us your feedback, we know you lead a very busy life. We are pleased that you would happily return for another stay with us if you are ever in our area again, this is always a good indicator that we are doing things right. Thank you for choosing to stay with us on this occasion and it was a pleasure to meet you.
Birmingham
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

We have stayed in B&B's all over the UK and Europe - and this was the best! Warm, welcoming, professionally run, secure parking, centrally located - and a fabulous breakfast. Well worth all its excellent reviews.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
jo1960, Owner at Victoria Villa Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and all previous reviewers for all the wonderful reviews given to us over the last few years. We really appreciate the time taken to write the reviews and for passing on to others your positive guest experience.

We are overwhelmed by such wonderful comments and to know we are doing something right to please most people most of the time, it is wonderfully encouraging and motivating.

Many thanks once again for your very kind words and we hope to see you again when you make a return visit to the area.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Stayed on a Saturday night in February. Very welcoming hosts and a very comfortable stay, with a well-equipped clean room, nice hot shower, and a really excellent breakfast. Secure parking also a bonus. Highly recommended.

Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

I really enjoyed my recent stay at Victoria Villa - returning weekly for four weeks. Jo and Matt are very welcoming and friendly hosts and the rooms were very comfortable and well equipped. I was given loads of helpful advice for places to eat nearby though the hearty breakfast kept me going most of the day! I would certainly recommend Victoria Villa to anyone.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Wallington, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

Excellent B&B. I was given a very warm welcome and the room was amazing. The bed was very comfortable and I had an excellent night's sleep.

Jo recommended that I try the Steps House pub, which was reasonably priced and the food was good. They also serve Bathams Bitter, which is a must for any ale lover!

I have never experienced a B&B as good as this before. If I need to travel to Stourport in the future, Victoria Villa will be my first choice for accomodation!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Jo and Matt really work hard to make your stay very enjoyable. They offer a great range of breakfasts, comfortable beds and are very friendly. The rooms are spotless and equipped with everything you need. If you are staying in Stourport I highly recommend Victoria Villa.

• Stayed October 2012
#1 of 1 in Chaddesley Corbett
Premier Inn Kidderminster Hotel
Premier Inn Kidderminster Hotel
#1 of 5 in Kidderminster

Been to Victoria Villa Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!