All reviews the pub specials board pub next door cooked breakfast bottled water free wifi adjoining restaurant plenty of parking including breakfast family room fruit juice comfy bed visiting family full english breakfast the room was nice great value for money stayed for one night
Selected filters
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

Great pub, amazing food and atmosphere. Staff are friendly, and the gardens are beautiful. Nice for a little escape from the city noise, with a fantastic backdrop. Great deals and prices on food, and drinks are reasonably priced also.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

My girlfriend treated me to a meal on Sunday after an afternoon drive .I went for the roasted vegetable jalfrezi curry and my girlfriend decided on fish and chips .Not being from Redittch my girlfriend decided that this restaurant would be nice for us after visiting in the past .Loved the decor and the place wasn’t very busy by the time we arrived late evening.We never had to wait long for our food and our plates were soon empty .Lovely service , great food and decor hope to visit again in the near future.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 31, 2019 via mobile

Do you actually understand what being coeliac means???? It isn’t a fussy eater it is someone who is severely ill when eating gluten or wheat. To take a half eaten starter from someone who is coeliac (who had ordered from the ‘gluten free’ menu ) saying they’d made a mistake and then reassuring them the rest of their meal is gluten free is fine if gluten free is their option!!!!! In my Dads case it isn’t and I am spending the evening of my 40th Birthday sorting out your mistake!!! Thanks

Reviewed May 29, 2019 via mobile

We booked a family room to attend a wedding nearby. The room was not huge but ok. It was clean and quiet. We were staying with my step daughter. Unfortunately when we arrived the extra bed was not made up. When we went back to reception, Steven, helped and was apologetic that the room was not as expected. We explained we would be going off to a wedding, but he said all would be sorted. We had booked room only and as an apology we were provide breakfast free of charge. When we arrived back the extra bed was made up (a very happy 11 year old!). The night porter was extremely friendly and greeted us with a smile when we got back too. Despite being fully booked, the hotel was very quiet.
In the morning we went for breakfast at 9am. It was busy but we were welcome by friendly staff and anything we asked for was no problem. The continental part of the breakfast is self service with the usual, toast, coffee, fruit juice, cereal etc. Cooked breakfast is cooked to order and we had the Classic breakfast. It was a decent breakfast and was hot (but plates were not!).
The beds were comfy and really good plump pillows (the best hotel pillows I have used in a long time). The shower was lovely and hot too and decent pressure.
All in all the hotel is great value for money with friendly and helpful staff. Would recommend and if we need to, will stay there again.

Reviewed May 18, 2019

Wonderful location for us, with guidance from Jack, we were able to plan our journey to London! Very helpful staff member. Jack was also great with our children and entertained them, he even allowed my son to sing at the quiz night!.
On arrival we couldn't wait to eat and go to bed but the children's beds hadn't been made up or the trundle pulled out so I had to sort this out myself after a 20 hour flight. I found the food great and reasonably priced despite other reviews. The only thing was the "relaxed" pace of bar and wait staff, clearly not in a hurry but delightful all the same.
I would recommend meadow farm for families and I would definitely return.