“Redditch prem”

Premier Inn Redditch West (A448) Hotel
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Redditch
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Stayed whilst doing a shop fit locally to the hotel. Had a overall pleasant stay but night porter was a bit rude and hot water tap in shower was broke. Food was great in the restaurant and it was good value for money

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
4  Thank Marc D
Dave B, Manager at Premier Inn Redditch West (A448) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

I am sorry to hear that the room was not up to standard, We have recently repaired one of our showers after hearing a guest comment at reception so I believe this has now been resolved. Thank you for your feedback though. We have very recently been through a team change on nights so I hope the member you refer to no longer works here however I take on your comment and appologise on their behalf. I am pleased to hear the restaurant was able to deliver you great meals. I hope this overall experience doesn't taint your opinion of Premier inn as a whole and you wish to stay with us in the future.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

First time we have stayed at a Premier Inn. Great value for money (booked in advance so got a cheaper rate), delicious breakfast and a clean and spacious room. Reception staff very friendly and helpful, it was a pleasure to stay there

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank WeekendsAwaySurrey

I am really pleased to hear your first stay with Premier Inn was a pleasure for you. I hope it will encourage you to try out more of our hotels in the future. I will pass on your regards to the kitchen team and on behalf of the reception team thank you.

Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

I've stayed in a few premier inns and never had an issue before, this one has to be one of my favourites though. The staff can't seem to do enough; they provided me with a sheet when I said the duvet was too warm (heat wave weather), they offered to carry my luggage up the stairs for me, and when I wanted to go out for the evening recommended me a restaurant, rang and reserved a table and even organised the taxi to get me there. Hotels stays are all about the experience and having top quality service, this place seems to have it in abundance. Will be staying again.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Nick E
Dave B, Manager at Premier Inn Redditch West (A448) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

Its always nice to see a regular to premier inn, I am glad we met up to the previous expectations. It is really great to see examples of the team going the extra mile to make your stay more enjoyable. I hope you get the chance to visit us again.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

We stayed here over night on our way to the airport and was very surprised at the quality of the hotel rooms were very comfortable and clean.. staff very friendly and very helpful with our enquiries... Breakfast was excellent you ordered what you wanted and how many of each item you wanted .... will be staying here again...Excellent value for the money you pay..

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank efcman

Thank you for your kind review, I am really pleased you felt the rooms were comfortable and clean, just what you need as you stop off on a long journey. My team will be very pleased to hear you found their service to be friendly and helpful, its compliments like this that make the job worth while and rewarding. I hope we do get to see you again, see if we can top the service from last time. I will also pass on your compliments to the chef.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

we stayed here this weekend whilst visiting friends for a special birthday, we stayed her previously and had a great experience. this time was awful, we ordered food for dinner after being told there was a 50 minute delay, the member of staff checked with the restaurant as we couldnt wait that long and we were told the delay was all sorted, only to then wait 50 mins for our food. Breakfast the next morning was more than a disaster! There were no cups, glasses, plates, bowls, coffee, juice, and the list just went on, people were milling around trying to find a member of staff to help and bring us these things, which eventually they did. it was a total joke, they were so understaffed for serving breakfast, it took 2 hours in total. The rooms are lovely, but eat elsewhere in my opinion!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Tina R
Dave B, Manager at Premier Inn Redditch West (A448) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

I appreciate you bringing this to my attention; it is totally unacceptable to be made to wait an excessive amount of time for your meal, especially 2 hours for breakfast as you say. I will be raising your concerns with the restaurant manager next door to ensure these issues are addressed appropriately. I would like to extend my sincere apology on the restaurants behalf for your experience and I hope this wont deter you from staying with us in the future.

Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

I was on a night out with friends who had travelled to see me and decided to stay at this hotel which I also joined them in doing. I was a bit hesitate after reading some of the reviews on here but I was pleasantly surprised. Upon arrival it was a big spacious car park and free to park, as at some hotels we have had to pay to park. Then when checking in the very friendly gentleman, I think he was called dave (forgive me if I am wrong), made us feel very welcome and was extremely helpful, even bein so kind to help us with our bags up the stairs. My room was spacious, clean and comfortable. My friends felt the same about their room too. We had breakfast the next morning in the adjoining restaurant which was delicious. Staff are very friendly at this hotel and I would definitely recommend it :)

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank munchyloulou
Dave B, Manager at Premier Inn Redditch West (A448) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

I am glad to hear you and your friends enjoyed your recent stay with us. I am pleased that you found our car park accommodating, there's plenty of spaces, and convenient for you to pull up right by the front door. It was actually myself that checked you in, I'm flattered to hear the compliment and that I was able to make your stay with us that bit more special. I will pass on the compliments about the clean rooms to my room attendants, its nice to hear their hard work appreciated and I’m sure they will love the recognition. Your kind words will also be forwarded to the restaurant team. Thank you.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

This is the fist time I have styed at the Foxlydiate Arms an I'm sure it will not be the last. The family room was spacious, clean and modern.
Its worth purchasing the breakfast especially if you are travelling with children as it is good value for money.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank tatty36
Dave B, Manager at Premier Inn Redditch West (A448) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Thank you very much for your positive review. I am glad to hear you liked the family room, when travelling with a family the space can really come in handy i'm sure you'll agree. Your recommendation for the Premier Breakfast is great to hear, all you can eat and drink and also kids eat free, I will pass on your appreciation to the restaurant team. I do hope you get the chance to stay with us again, please ring me direct on 01527 910 346 to let me know which room you stayed in and I will do my best to allocate you the same again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Redditch
Holiday Inn Express Birmingham, Redditch
Old Rectory House
Old Rectory House
#5 of 7 in Redditch
Holiday Inn Birmingham-Bromsgrove

Been to Premier Inn Redditch West (A448) Hotel? Share your experiences!