“Good Value.”

Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Redditch
Warrington, United Kingdom
“Good Value.”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Stayed one night, reception staff excellent and check in quick and efficient. Room was very comfortable but a little noisy at times. We ate in the attached Resturant, I ordered the steak medium rare but came medium well! Other than that would stay again if in the area.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Ian W

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Looe, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Nice room - spacious, clean with a large comfortable bed - a courteous welcome from a very polite receptionist. Although I am always wary of eating at these establishments I must compliment the establishment on a very nice evening meal in the adjoining restaurant.
Unfortunately, it was like my room had been placed in the middle of a children’s playground. A playground that was full of children having fun. Having fun I am fine with – having fun at midnight, 1am, 2am and then starting again at 6am is a little harder to tolerate.
The walls are very thin and I could hear word for word the conversations from adjoining rooms.
£29 is great value for money and I cant fault the hotel facilities, but having families in rooms in a supposed quiet area of the hotel is a mistake I feel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Tynan_12
Exeter, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Hotel getting tatty, and an issue with light intrusion. Restaurant struggled to cope. Sort of OK food.
All rescued by great and helpful staff and, for near the NEC etc, a quiet location. Overall a decent place to stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Peter O
Hallett Cove, Australia
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Paid £29.99 for a room for 4 on a Friday night. Arrived from the north of Scotland after a long drive down the car park formerly known as the M6. Easy to find and friendly welcome. Nice sized room, clean and more than adequate. Restaurant next door was heaving and couldn't offer us a table for over an hour. As I know the area well this wasn't a problem and we drove to another pub nearby and enjoyed a great carvery there instead. Room quiet overnight and had a good sleep. Decent breakfast in the morning although personally with young kids who are chomping at the bit we prefer a buffet hot breakfast although of course freshly cooked has its pluses too. Left feeling refreshed and very pleased with the value offered. Would use again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank DML
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We came June 15th 2013 and given room 32, lovely room usual high standards of premier inn I liked the layout of this premier inn its different to others I have stayed in. The Bed was so comfortable I didn't want to get up. Shower was powerful and warm. We had drinks in the adjoining restaurant in the afternoon which was nice. We booked for tea in the evening as it was very busy as a function was going on we had chicken night buffet and it was very nice. The waiter, I cant remember his name he was very good at finding us a seat and making sure everything was ok.
I really enjoyed my stay here lovely out of the way countryside premier inn would deffo return again.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank nad86
kent,uk
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

After the 200 mile drive from Margate, we arrived a bit weary, but confident that we were going to be well looked after! Yet again, we received V.I.P. treatment , nothing is too much trouble for Allan and all the other staff, they always remember us and always go above and beyond the call of duty to make sure we are happy and comfortable in our room. We received our usual very warm welcome by each and every member of staff and our room was spotlessly clean and very comfortable indeed. Every time we walked through the reception area we were greeted with a friendly warm smile and they showed a genuine interest in where we were planning to visit and always offered travel advice and helpful tips if we needed them.
Breakfast was a pleasurable experience too, we were given excellent service and warm friendly greetings from Val, Anne and Jenni, everything we ate was really good quality and the cutlery and crockery were always spotless. We last stayed there 9 months ago, yet they all remembered that I take a slice of lemon in my tea and I was offered it the moment I sat down at the table. Despite being very active whilst serving the other guests, they made the time to ask us if we had enjoyed ourselves the previous day, knowing that we were sight seeing with friends and seemed genuinely interested with our plans for the day ahead.
We ate our evening meals there, from the buffet, we enjoyed the selection each evening which was very reasonably priced, the food was good and the evening staff were very polite and friendly to us.
In all, it was a very enjoyable stay, every member of staff made us feel very special and nothing was too much trouble, we were sad to leave, but look forward to returning at a later date in the knowledge that we will be made very welcome and our room will be clean and comfortable. Allan and his colleagues should be very proud of themselves, they do an excellent job!!!

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank RuddyduckKent_uk
Also consider these accommodations in or near Redditch
The Southcrest Manor Hotel
Premier Inn Redditch North (A441) Hotel
Holiday Inn Express Birmingham, Redditch
Meadow Farm
Meadow Farm
#6 of 8 in Redditch
Abbey Hotel Golf & Spa
Premier Inn Bromsgrove Central Hotel

Been to Premier Inn Redditch West (A448) Hotel? Share your experiences!