“Excellent food and very friendly delivery driver”
Review of Batchley Spice

Ranked #29 of 119 Restaurants in Redditch
Cuisines: Balti, Indian, Asian, Eastern European, Bangladeshi
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Excellent food and very friendly delivery driver”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Love the food and cannot fault the friendliness. I have chicken tikka masala and it is delicious. My boyf has the chicken tikka korma and he licks the plate clean.... It's a bit embarrassing to watch! :)

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank ianryder2307

Henley in Arden, United Kingdom
“What a takeaway”
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

They delivered to us in Henley in Arden within the hour and the food is fantastic one of the best takeaways I have ever had.

2 Thank seffers32
“THE BEST INDIAN EVER!!”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

I am a very fussy eater and have always been particularly picky over my Indian Cuisine. We came across Batchley Spice by coincidence as it is literally on our door step so we thought we would give it a try. We have not looked back since, me and my husband regularly share a Chicken Korma, Boiled rice and a cheesy Naan and we are STUFFED at the end! The korma is nice and creamy/coconutty and doesn't have any other onions/spices in it which is FAB. I have also tried their Chicken Tika Wrap which is just as nice if not a little dry.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank preston5050
Redditch, United Kingdom
“Best Indian food in Redditch”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

The food from here is absolutely gorgeous, I've probably used all the takeaways in redditch and this is definitely the best one, I won't be going anywhere else for an Indian :) Not only is the food delicious the prices are really reasonable too :)

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Jadey0000
Worcestershire
“Family-run Indian takeaway, delicious food cooked to your liking”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I've used this lovely family-run Indian takeaway for a few years now and I'm always impressed by the delicious food they deliver. They even tweak the menu to suit your personal taste. The service is always prompt and the delivery driver is always friendly. They have a pretty large menu that should suit all tastes and the food always arrives hot and well cooked. I highly recommend them.

• Visited October 2013