“Excellent Play Centre”
Review of Imagination Street

Imagination Street
Ranked #4 of 20 things to do in Redditch
More attraction details
Owner description: Imagination Street, Redditch is a 20,000 square foot childrens play and party centre offering the finest levels of soft play equipment and unique childrens interactive activities. This is the biggest and best play area for many a mile and is unrivalled for its cleanliness, friendliness of the staff and quality of experience for adults and children alike.With free wi-fi, newspapers, comfy seats and also over 100 free parking spaces it is a great place to be.Imagination Street also is famous for it's parties with many different themes of parties delivered by a brilliant team of enthusiastic party staff.
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Brilliant for Children to play in a safe enviroment, Staff are lovely very polite and always there to help and children love them

1  Thank jackyelliottserena
There are newer reviews for Imagination Street

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We travelled from Staffordshire to meet friends at Imagination Street - they live nearby and love this place. I know why, it's amazing - the best soft play I've visited (appreciate that this is a relative thing but there really are some shocking places about)!!

Imagination Street is out of town with free car parking. The centre is big, bright, airy and kept in an excellent state of cleanliness and repair. I love the fact that the play frame is in the middle of the centre so you can walk all the way round and the kids don't feel claustrophobic when playing. The equipment is varied, keeping the kids occupied for a long time. Whilst young, the staff were friendly, helpful and I observed them to be responsive when other parents raised queries/issues with them (a child about to wee in the ball pit was expertly sorted by a staff member).

There are lots of comfy leather seats for parents, a café and even a selection of the daily papers to read whilst enjoying a relaxing coffee. Drinks and food were reasonably priced.

We visited on a Saturday morning and the centre was busy with at least 4 parties plus a lot of other kids. However, everything was pretty calm considering, not the noise and chaos you would expect from over-excited kids.

We paid £4.95 for our toddler son which was good value as there was no time limit on the play. My only gripe/annoyance is we had to pay £2 for my 7mth baby who only came out of her pram to be fed and didn't use any of the play equipment.

Highly recommend this soft play centre. Owners - Please expand the Imagination Street chain to Staffordshire!

2  Thank Binkyb75
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I booked imagination st at Redditch for my son's 3rd birthday party and the whole thing was brilliant. We hadn't been before but their organisation and planning is fantastic and considering they have up to 5 or 6 parties going on at the same time is very impressive! My son loved the train set and also the main climbing frame area. We were given our own party area so could all meet there and put our bags etc. Presents are taken off you at the door and you pick them up on the way out so none get lost.

Our party was run by Bobbie jade and henry who were so helpful and polite, so big thank you to them! We then had a party room upstairs that was nicely decorated and all the kids enjoyed their party food and dancing to the music. Everyone was very impressed with the venue and lots of us will be back to play again soon!

2  Thank LouH35
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

I went with my elder 2 boys and there friends 16 of us all together, as soon as we arrived we was greeted with smiles and helpfulness. Boys had a fab time, I found this place to be great value for money as there's no time limit like other play areas. Also as a non driver we are limited where we can go but here there is a bus that drops you off right out side so need for the expense of taxis. Definatly go again

2  Thank Holly863
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

Visited this afternoon with my twins. As usual they had a great time - there is do much to keep them active!
The staff are friendly and engaging. There are plenty of them and they all seem to enjoy their jobs.
The centre is clean and well maintained - staff are constantly cleaning and tidying.
We had tea as well - great value, good food, served promptly. Staff are on the ball, clearing tables promptly. Even the owner mucks in, which is a brilliant thing.
Will be visiting again.