“Amazing value food”

The Greens Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 119 Restaurants in Redditch
Cuisines: British, Healthy, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Greens provides a peaceful oasis with lovely views over Pitcheroak Golf Course minutes from the centre of Reddtich. The building itself is celebrating its 100th Anniversary in 2013. It has history and character to compliment the homemade traditional British food on offer. Visit our website to choose from the menu or book your party.
“Amazing value food”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

My father in law took me and my husband here for dinner as it was cheap and convenient. I was so impressed with the homemade food it was delicious and really well priced. The staff are so friendly. I recommend this place to anyone great prices amazing quality meals. Loved it. Thanks xx

Redditch, United Kingdom
“Mother's Day lunch”
Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

This was our fourth visit to The Greens ; and once again we were not disappointed. We received a very warm welcome from Liz Paul , and all the staff. The food was wonderful freshly cooked and nice and hot. We had a choice of roast beef, lamb or pork; served with mashed potatoes or chips; in an enormous "homemade" Yorkshire pudding With vegetables and gravy. It was delicious. We then had homemade puds! The Lemon merigue pie was massive ;and tasted wonderful. Other members in our party had the apple crumble and chocolate cheesecake which were fantastic too. We finished off our meal with coffees in front of the roaring log fire; Thankyou Paul and Liz for a lovely time at The Greens once again. Hope to see you again very soon.

Redditch, UK
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

It wasn't that long ago when Britain's cafés and restaurants had character. The influx of Starbucks, Pret and other bland chains has nearly destroyed our chances of enjoying home cooked food at a reasonable price. Thankfully Greens redresses the balance, offering fantastic, hot, fresh food at a reasonable price. When you factor in the friendliness of the owners and the great views of the golf course it is difficult to justify eating elsewhere in Redditch. Many thanks to the chef for braving Birmingham fish market at 04:30 this morning. I really did appreciate the freshness of the cod and the proper chips. The steaks that my friends ordered were reportedly equally good. Looking forward to trying your breakfast menu.

1 Thank Gallois
Redditch, United Kingdom
“The Greens”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I have been coming to the Greens since it opened and i can honestly say the food has been great every time i go ,which could be put 3 times a week . (thanks to mom ) .I have got to know paul ,Liz and Mark quite well and always found them to be friendly and happy to help .
To be honest its the best in Redditch and i shall be using it regular as i always have .So come and try it for yourself

Tracey and Dorothy (Mom)

Halesowen, United Kingdom
“Top Notch Veggie Brekka”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Best veggie breakfast that I have had in a long time. (been eating 'em for 25 years). Beautifully cooked at an excellent price. Perused the menu whilst waiting - it is varied & very competitively priced.I enjoyed terrific views across the golf course whilst eating my piping hot food in a warm & relaxed atmosphere..

Will definitely return. Nice one, Paul (aka "Marco Pierre") & Liz.