Blue Inn Redditch
$56
Agoda.com
Abbey Hotel(Redditch)
$88
The Southcrest Manor Hotel(Redditch)(Great Value!)
$40
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Bromsgrove(Bromsgrove)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
Bell at Tanworth in Arden(Tanworth in Arden)
$94
  • Restaurant
$51
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmotel styleblue steakcooked breakfastbudget hotelswould stay againmain roadtea and coffeeplenty of parkingbed was comfortableexcellent value for moneystayed for one nighta lovely staysunday morningan evening mealyogurtcouldn't do enoughhairdryer
Reviewed August 28, 2012

My mother & I stayed for 2 nights over bank hol weekend & had a truly lovely time. The hotel is not far from Stratford, easy to find off the motorway & very comfortable. What made our stay was the professional, friendly & so very helpful attitude of the staff! Kerry & Jenny in particular did everything to make us comfortable & to cater for our needs, even while managing to deal with the needs of a large party of 20 or so who were also staying at the time.
They provided us with extra duvet & heater when mum was chilly, porridge next morning & even rustled up some bread & jam for supper when mum's delicate tummy didn't want a full evening meal. (My meals were very tasty & good value too!!)
I would definitely recomend this hotel, it has lovely surroundings, comfy rooms, easy to find, & excellent staff, who go out of their way to be helpful. Thanks to you all for a lovely stay,Jayne & Jenni

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 17, 2012

We stayed for 2 nights & found it a very comfortable hotel.The room was clean & nicely renovated. The huge bed was very comfortable & the complimentary toiletries very welcome. The staff were friendly & cheerful & the breakfasts excellent. We will be returning in a couple of weeks. Great value for money.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2012

When we stayed at this hotel we found the staff more than helpful.
The accomodation was clean and comfortable.
Also the food was very good
Overall an excellent stay which we would highly reccomend to anybody visiting the district.
Let's hope that they do not change their service as they are much friendlier than some of the bigger chains.

Room Tip: From what I heard from other guests, all the rooms were excellant.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SUE W
Reviewed August 2, 2012

As has been said by others, its a motel set up. I booked online and was pleasantly surprised when I arrived. The place is clean, the bed very comfortable. The staff were, as said before, attentive, efficient and friendly - a great bonus for a lone woman. The restaurant was spotless and the food was excellent. Best chicken kiev I've had and an enormous plateful! I felt very comfortable here and will definitely be going back. I can honestly say that I didn't notice the traffic, or people walking past the room, at all.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank SuQBedford
Reviewed July 26, 2012

It was a spotlessly clean motel and everything you need for an overnight stay. It was just off a busy main road which meant that you could not have the window open which was a minus in this very hot weather.

Room Tip: Disabled people need to chose a lower floor
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business